Who we are
Our website address is: www.corastitch.com
This privacy statement sets out the ways in which Cora Stitch will use and protect any information you provide when you use this website.
We may collect the following details through our online contact form:
Your contact details including your phone number and email address
Other demographic information such as your preferences and interests.
We collect this information to allow us to provide our customers with a service. Our online contact form is principally designed to allow us to book appointments for our clients, although it may also be used by people wanting to find out more information about the services we offer.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We will use it to keep an internal database of our customers. We may also use the details to contact people with information we think they will find interesting about our services.
We need to retain data on clients for legitimate business needs so we can fulfil our contractual obligations. However, we will only retain data which we reasonably require and for a period which is reasonably necessary. Any personal data will be held for a maximum period of seven years and then it will deleted from our records.
If you would prefer us not to hold any of your personal data, please email us on email@example.com and we will remove all information concerning you from our files.
Any personal details collected through this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable laws.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so. You may contact us to request details of the personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible so we can update our records.
Cookies are small files which are placed on the hard drive of your computer to enable websites to be tailored to your needs. You can choose to refuse permission for cookies, although this may mean you are unable to take full advantage of the website.
Many web browsers automatically accept cookies on your behalf so it may be necessary to change your browser settings if you do not give permission for cookies to be added to your computer.
Cookies are designed to collect data on web traffic and the preferences and behaviour of individuals. This includes monitoring which pages of our website visitors spend the most time on. This information may be used to improve our website so it better meets the needs of our customers and other visitors to our site. The data collected from cookies is removed from the system after it has been used for statistical analysis.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.